Touch delay relay control module 5V/12V
1 way Touch delay relay control module 5V/12V/24V
This module is a capacitive self-locking touch switch relay module based on touch detection IC. Under normal conditions, the module outputs low level and the mode is low power consumption mode; when the corresponding position is touched with a finger, the module will output high level and the mode is switched to fast mode; when there is no touch for 12 seconds, the mode is switched to low again Power consumption mode. The module can be installed on the surface of non-metallic materials such as plastic and glass, and a thin piece of paper (non-metal) can be covered on the surface of the module. As long as the touch position is correct, it can be made into a hidden wall, desktop, etc. button. This module allows you to avoid the trouble of regular pressing buttons.
A wide range of consumer products: such as induction cookers, microwave ovens, washing machines, refrigerators, electronic scales, electronic watches, toys and other consumer products, which can completely replace all traditional buttons and switches, and waterproof electronic products.
- Self-locking type: Self-locking means that one touch, the relay is closed, and another touch, the relay is closed. (Similar to the touch button function)
- Low power consumption
- Both front and back sides can be used as touch surfaces, which can replace traditional touch buttons
- 4 Ø3MM screw positioning holes for easy installation
- Indicator light: red LED, power indicator; green LED, light up when touched;
- Touch area: blank circular area, can be triggered by lightly touching with finger; can also be triggered by wire
- Output form: directly connected to the load of AC 220V 10A or DC30V 10A.
- Positioning holes: 4 M2 screw positioning holes with a diameter of 3mm, making the module easy to install and position
- PCB size: 50mm*26mm
- Voltage version 12V
- Quiescent current 5.7mA
- Working current 40mA
Relay contact capacity: 250V 10A (AC) or 30V 30A (DC) (theoretical maximum load capacity), the recommended power for AC connection is below 1500W, and DC connection is below 200W.
VCC: Connect the positive pole of the power supply (power supply according to the relay voltage)
GND: connect to the negative pole of the power supply
Normally open end (NO): the normally open end of the relay. When the relay is not closed, it is disconnected from the common end, and when it is closed, it is connected to the common end;
Common terminal (COM): the common terminal of the relay;
Normally closed terminal (NC): The normally closed terminal of the relay. When the relay is not closed, it is connected to the common end, and when it is closed, it is disconnected from the common end.