CT14 Mini 5.0 Bluetooth Power Amplifier Board Class F Dual Channel 2*5W Stereo Sound with Charging
CT14 Mini 5.0 Bluetooth Power Amplifier Board Class F Dual Channel 2*5W Stereo Sound with Micro USB Charging
New product launch: CT14 mini 4.2 stereo Bluetooth power amplifier board audio module (with Bluetooth, amplifier, and charging port)
Warning: The charging interface of this product is a current-limiting charging mode, without charging management! For the safety of your life and property, please be sure to use a lithium battery with a protective plate produced by a regular manufacturer. If the loss is caused by improper use, the company will not bear any responsibility!
Note: This product will automatically shut down after 10 minutes in the standby state, and it needs to be powered on again!
Bluetooth module operation: turn on the phone’s Bluetooth, scan the device, find “shaibang” and click connect.
This Bluetooth is version 4.2. Compatible with all mobile phones and Bluetooth adapters on the market. The transmission distance is about 15 meters in an open area. Supports automatic connection back to paired devices and automatically plays music.
Instructions for use:
1. Bluetooth version 4.2.
2. Support USB sound card, free drive, plug and play (under normal lithium battery power supply).
3. This product has its own dual 5W power amplifier circuit. Do not use another power amplifier! The output of the two power amplifiers cannot be connected in parallel or the negative poles together, otherwise the power amplifier chip will be damaged.
4. Two speakers of 2-8 ohms and 3-10W can be connected separately, and 4 ohms 5W and 4 ohms 10W speakers are recommended. The output is stereo.
5. The maximum working voltage is 5V, and the working current is 2A or more than 2A (below 5V2A, insufficient voltage and current may cause the speaker to freeze, and the sound may be interrupted. Some USB cables can also cause this situation if the 2A current is not available).
6. It is recommended to use a 3.7V lithium battery (the lithium battery needs a protection board!) It comes with a USB charging port for charging the lithium battery, and the USB port can also be used as a power supply port or a 5V adapter to supply power. Dry batteries, power banks, Power supply with unstable voltage and current such as multifunctional transformer!
7.When installing the Bluetooth board, try not to place the Bluetooth antenna close to metal parts, so as not to affect the transmission distance.