1. Module with pine le relay control, ac voltage maximum 250 V, ac current maximum 10 A, dc voltage maximum 30 V, dc current maximum 10 A;
2. The 8550 transistor drive, drive ability;
3.Working voltage 5 V
4. Has the fixed bolt hole and easy installation
5. Power indicator (green), Two ways of relay status indicator light (red)
Module interface specifications (6 wire)
1. VCC external 5 V
2. GND external GND
3. 1N1-1N2 interchange relay control interface by single chip IO
Using a large current relay, AC250V 10A DC30V 10A
Contact some independent wiring, safe and reliable
Standard interface that can be extended in a variety of development board
With fixed screw holes for easy installation
Suitable for a variety of platforms 51/AVR/AVR/ARM
Size( L x W x H ): 54mm x 47mm x 18mm
On the high level and the low level of the trigger instructions, do not understand the friend please look at:
High level triggerIt refers to the triggering mode of voltage between the signal input and the ground, which can be understood as a short circuit triggering mode between the signal input and the VCC positive pole.
Low level triggerIt refers to the triggering mode in which the voltage between the input end and the ground is OV. It can be understood as a short circuit triggering mode between the input end and the GND negative pole.
There are no reviews yet.