RC522 is a 13.56MHz RFID module that is based on the MFRC522 controller from NXP semiconductors. The module can support I2C, SPI and UART and normally is shipped with a RFID card and key fob. It is commonly used in attendance systems and other person/object identification applications
Features : RFID RC522 Reader Writer
- Integrated MF RC522
- 13.56MHz contactless communication card chip.
- The low-voltage, low-cost, small size of the non-contact card chip to read and write.
- Suitable for Smart meters and portable handheld devices.
- Advanced modulation and demodulation concept completely integrated into all types of 13.56MHz passive contactless communication methods and protocols.
- 14443A compatible transponder signals.
- ISO14443A frames and error detection.
- Supports rapid CRYPTO1 encryption algorithm, terminology validation MIFARE products.
- MFRC522 support MIFARE series of high-speed non-contact communication, two-way data transmission rate up to 424kbit/s.
- Low cost, and ideal for user equipment development.
- The reader and RF card terminal design meet advanced applications development and production needs.
- Can be directly loaded into the various reader molds, very convenient.
- Pin Function:
|Pin Number||Pin Name||Description|
|1||VCC||Used to Power the module, typically 3.3V is used|
|2||RST||Reset pin – used to reset or power down the module|
|3||Ground||Connected to Ground of system|
|4||IRQ||Interrupt pin – used to wake up the module when a device comes into range|
|5||MISO/SCL/Tx||MISO pin when used for SPI communication, acts as SCL for I2c and Tx for UART.|
|6||MOSI||Master out slave in pin for SPI communication|
|7||SCK||Serial Clock pin – used to provide clock source|
|8||MOSI||Acts as Serial input (SS) for SPI communication, SDA for IIC and Rx during UART|
There are no reviews yet.