Module Interface Description
1. VM: the power supply of the drive module. According to the parameter input of the motor, the measured range is 7.6 ~ 40V.
2. VCC: connect 5V input, do not input 3.3V, otherwise it will affect the performance.
3. GND is the ground pin.
Function: It can control the positive and negative rotation of 2 motors (such as balancing the car, only one module is needed)
Current: Module with current limit protection, 2A (overcurrent will not be powered off, only limit the maximum output current)
Control: 4 PWM pins are required. (if inversion is not required, only 2 PWM pins are required.) It is much simpler to use than L298
Lead out: 2 rows of 7pin pins
(when 3 pins are connected):
Task 1: motor A rotates forward with a duty cycle of 50%
Scheme: two wires of motor A are connected to AOUT1 and AOUT2 respectively. AIN1 is connected to low level and AIN2 is connected to 50% PWM
Task 2: B motor reverses, duty cycle 20%
Scheme: two wires of motor B are connected to BOUT1 and BOUT2 respectively. BIN1 is connected to high level and BIN2 is connected to 20% PWM
(if your PWM frequency is relatively high, such as 10KHz, you need two PWM pins to control the forward and reverse. If you use Arduino, the default is PWM with the frequency of 500Hz. You can use one IO and one PWM pin to control the forward and reverse, but the effect is not as good as two PWM pins)
Precautions for module use
1. When the product is placed, because the individual welding components are highly protruding, there should be no other heavy objects on it, so as to prevent crushing the chip components on the circuit board and affecting the performance of the board;
2. The storage temperature of circuit board shall not exceed 55 °. Humidity less than 60%;
3. The Board shall not be placed close to the wet place to prevent the board from being affected by moisture. If the board is affected by moisture, please put the board in a ventilated and dry place for drying. For example, under the air conditioner, use the hot air of the air conditioner for drying;
4. Since the pins of the board are bare, please do not touch the relevant pins by hand to prevent static electricity from damaging the chip pins and affecting the performance of the board.
5. Before using the circuit board, check whether the connected power supply is within the range specified in the manual, so as to prevent too high voltage from breaking down the key chip and affecting the performance of the board;
6. When using the circuit board, be careful not to connect the power supply reversely.