400-Point Solderless Breadboard
These long-lasting breadboards feature screen-printed color coordinates suitable for many types of digital and analog prototyping and circuit design. Use AC/DC breadboard power supply.
- Accepts most electronic components, including integrated circuits and transistors for digital and/or analog circuitry
- 0.1″ hole spacing
- Pins are identified by numbered rows and columns
- Ideal for high frequency and low noise circuits
- Use to breadboard and debug circuit designs
- Low static, plastic body – CMOS safe
- Nickel-plated clips designed to withstand up to 5,000 insertion cycles
- Breadboard strips connect together to form larger working areas
- Components are easily interconnected using 20-28 AWG wire ( P/N 19290 & P/N 20080)
- Terminal strips: 1
- Bus strips: 2
- Contact points: 400
There are no reviews yet.