The infrared emitting tube of each sensor continuously emits infrared rays. When the emitted infrared rays are not reflected back twice or are reflected back but the intensity is not strong enough, the infrared receiving tube is always in the off state, and the TTL output end of the module is high power. When the detected object appears in the detection range, the infrared rays are reflected back and the intensity is large enough, and the infrared receiving tube is turned on. At this time, the TTL output terminal of the module is low level, indicating that the second The stage tube is lit.
After the power is turned on, cover each infrared sensor contact with your finger, and check whether the indicator light on the line inspection module changes on and off. If the transition of on and off can occur normally, it means that the module can be used normally.
When the sensor receives the reflected infrared light, the corresponding indicator light will be on, this distance is the critical distance, and the potentiometer corresponding to the rotating (adjusting) infrared sensor can adjust the size of this critical distance.
Scope of application
1. The intelligent car or robot patrols the line (including the black line and the white line), walking along the path of the black line, also known as the patrol line.
2. The smart car avoids cliffs and prevents falling.
3. The smart car is better than the obstacle.
4. Can be applied to other automated photoelectric reflection applications.
1. When using this module, avoid direct sunlight on the probe. Light interferes with the module.
2. The sensitivity adjustment should not be too high. Too high sensitivity may cause false triggering.
3. When the threshold value is reached, the LED will light up slightly, which means that it is not triggered. The output is high at this time.
Working voltage: DC3.3-5V
Working current: less than 200mA
Operating temperature: 0-30°C
Mounting aperture: M3 screw
Output signal: TTL level