Widely used in motor speed detection, pulse counting, position limit, etc.
1, using imported slot type optocoupler sensor
2. The groove width is 10mm.
3. There is an output status indicator, the output high level light is off, and the output low level light is on.
4, there is occlusion, output high level; no occlusion, output low level.
5, the comparator output, the signal is clean, the waveform is good, the driving ability is strong, more than 15mA.
6, working voltage 3.3V-5V
7, output form: digital switch output (0 and 1)
8, with fixed bolt holes for easy installation
9, small board PCB size: 2.3cmx2cm
10. Use a wide voltage LM393 comparator
1. When there is no occlusion in the module slot, the receiving tube is turned on, and the module DO outputs a low level. When occluding, the DO outputs a high level;
2. The module DO can be connected to the relay to form a limit switch and other functions. It can also be connected to the active buzzer module to form an alarm.
There are no reviews yet.