1. Single chip USB to UART (RS232, RS422 or RS485)
2. USB to FIFO
3. USB to FT1248
4. USB to JTAG
5. USB to SPI
6. USB to I2C
7. USB to Bit-Bang
8. USB to Fast Serial Interface
9. USB to CPU target interface (as memory)
CJMCU-FT232H is a single channel USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (480Mb/s) to UART/FIFO IC. It has the capability of being configured in a variety of industry standard serial or parallel interfaces. The FT232H has the following advanced features:
10. Single channel USB to serial / parallel ports with a variety of configurations.
11. Entire USB protocol handled on the chip. No USB specific firmware programming required.
12. USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (480Mbits/Second) and Full Speed (12Mbits/Second) compatible.
13. Multi-Protocol Synchronous Serial Engine (MPSSE) to simplify synchronous serial protocol (USB to JTAG, I2C, SPI (MASTER) or bit-bang) design.
14. UART transfer data rate up to 12Mbaud. (RS232 Data Rate limited by external level shifter).
15. USB to asynchronous 245 FIFO mode for transfer data rate up to 8 Mbyte/Sec.
16. USB to synchronous 245 parallel FIFO mode for transfers upto 40 Mbytes/Sec
17. Supports a proprietary half duplex FT1248 interface with a configurable width, bi-directional data bus (1, 2, 4 or 8 bits wide).
18. CPU-style FIFO interface mode simplifies CPU interface design.
19. Fast serial interface option.
20. FTDI’s royalty-free Virtual Com Port (VCP) and Direct (D2XX) drivers eliminate the requirement for USB driver development in most cases.
21. Adjustable receive buffer timeout.