CJMCU-320 L3GD20H three-axis high precision gyroscope sensor module development board
The L3GD20H is a low-power three-axis angular rate sensor.It includes a sensing element and an IC interface
able to provide the measured angular rate to the external world through digital interface (I2C/SPI).The sensing element is manufactured using a dedicated micromachining process developed by ST to produce inertial sensors and actuators on Silicon wafers. The IC interface is manufactured using a CMOS Process that allows a high level of integration to design a dedicated circuit which is trimmed to better match the sensing element characteristics.
The L3GD20H has a full scale of ±245/±500/±2000 dps and is capable of measuring rates with a user selectable
Bandwidth. The L3GD20H is available in a plastic land grid array (LGA) package and can operate within a temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
• Wide supply voltage, 2.2 V to 3.6 V
• Wide extended operating temperature range
(from -40 °C to 85 °C)
• Low voltage compatible IOs, 1.8 V
• Low power consumption
• Embedded power-down
• Sleep mode
• Fast turn-on and wake-up
• Three selectable full scales up to 2000 dps
• 16 bit rate value data output
• 8 bit temperature data output
• I2C/SPI digital output interface
• 2 dedicated lines (1 interrupt, 1 data ready)
• User enable integrated high-pass filters
• Embedded temperature sensor
• Embedded 32 levels of 16 bit data output FIFO
• High shock survivability
• ECOPACK® RoHS and “Green” compliant
There are no reviews yet.