The Raspberry Pi 4 – 8GB is the most powerful and feature-rich Raspberry Pi to be released, an incredible improvement on previous boards.
The latest model of our favourite single-board computer includes great new headline features such as dual 4K (yes 4K!) displays, super-fast USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet and budget-accommodating RAM options.
Even More Power
In terms of computing power, the Raspberry Pi 4 ships with a new 1.5GHz Quad-core CPU – the fastest we’ve ever seen on a Raspberry Pi offering around a 3x improvement in performance over the previous model!
Backing up that processing power is a whopping 8GB of faster LPDDR4 RAM
With this new level of hardware, the Raspberry Pi 4 truly is a viable dual-display desktop computer.
The improved performance also makes the Raspberry Pi 4 the perfect candidate for a media centre, NAS, server, gaming emulator and many other resource-intensive applications.
- 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU
- Available with 8GB Ram
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2x USB 3.0 ports; 2x USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- 265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled