IR Infrared Remote Features
- CR2025 environmental protection button batteries required.
- Working Distance: more than 8 m ( effected by the surrounding environment, the receiver sensitivity etc )
- Effective Angle: 60 degrees
- Surface materials: 0.125 mmPET stick, With effective life : 20000 times.
- Stable quality, cost-effective
- Static current 3-5 uA, dynamic current 3-5 mA
IR Receiver Module Features
- Infrared receiving module adopts 1838 infrared receiving head
- Light resistance, strong electromagnetic interference, built-in infrared dedicated for IC, can work under 500 lux light intensity
- Widely used in: stereo, TV, video machine, disc machine, set-top boxes, digital photo frame, car stereo, remote control toys, satellite receivers, hard disk player, air conditioner, heater, electric fan, lighting and other home appliances
- Chip type: VS1838B
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Current Consumption: 1.5mA peak
- Reception distance: 17m
- Carrier Frequency: 38kHz
- Infrared Wavelength: 940 nm
- Pulse Duration: 400µs to 800µs
- Dimensions: .87in X .35in (22mm x 9mm)
IR Infrared Remote Control+ IR Receiver Module consists Mini Slim 38KHz IR remote control and infrared receiver modules, Mini Slim infrared remote control with 17 function keys, firing distances of up to 8 meters, ideal for a variety of devices in the control room.
IR Infrared Remote Control+ IR Receiver Module can receive standard 38KHz modulation remote control signal, through programming, you can achieve remote control signal decoding operation, which can produce a variety of remote control robots and interactive works.
Infrared (IR) communication is a widely used and easy to implement wireless technology that has many useful applications.
A typical infrared communication system requires an IR transmitter and an IR receiver. The transmitter looks just like a standard LED, except it produces light in the IR spectrum instead of the visible spectrum.
The same type of LED is used in IR transmitter breakout boards for the Arduino. You can see it at the front of this IR Infrared Remote Control+ IR Receiver Module
Infrared is the light spectrum up around 850 nm that is commonly used for IR remote control devices and is outside the visible spectrum for the human eye.
The IR Infrared Remote Control+ IR Receiver Module is straight forward to use. Hook up ground and Vcc (3.3 or 5V). The output is normally HIGH. If an IR signal is received, the output pin will pulse LOW and the on-board LED will flash to show that a signal was received.
A simple way to test that the module is functional is to apply power and ground and then use any IR remote that you have laying around, point it at the receiver module and press a button. The red LED on the module should flash each time you press a button on the remote.
There are no reviews yet.