The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi 3 range.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps)
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- Full-size HDMI
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
1 x Raspberry Pi 3B+ Board
Raspberry Pi 3B+ is still built with BCM2837B0 model CPU, which is an updated version of the previous 3B processor used in comparison with previous generations.
Both rate and heat dissipation have been improved to a certain extent. Dual frequency wireless network card and Bluetooth adopt Cypress CYW43455 “combo” chip, and compared with the previous generation, 3B+ performs better in data transmission in 2.4GHz band, and performs better in 5GHz band!
3B+’s Bluetooth component is upgraded from 4.1 to 4.2, and supports 2.4/5GHz dual band wireless network, which can provide the highest 300Mbps network connection.