VCC is 5V. The output high level 3.3V can be powered by 5v. There is a voltage conversion chip inside, but only one power supply mode can be selected for 5v and 3.3v. If you select 3.3v, you can no longer use 5v. If you select 5v, you can no longer use it. 3.3v.
BMP180 is a pressure sensor with high precision, small size and low energy consumption, which can be used in mobile devices.
Its performance is excellent, the absolute accuracy can reach as low as 0.03hPa, and the electrode consumption is low, only 3μA.
BMP180 uses a powerful 8-pin ceramic leadless chip carrier (LCC) ultra-thin package, which can be directly connected to various microprocessors through the I2C bus.
- Pressure range: 300~1100hPa (9000m~-500m above sea level)
- Power supply voltage: 1.8V~3.6V (VDDA), 1.62V~3.6V (VDDD)
- LCC8 package: Lead-free ceramic carrier package (LCC)
- Size: 1.5mmx1.3×0.93mm
- Low power consumption: 5μA, in standard mode
- High precision: in low power consumption mode, the resolution is 0.06hPa (0.5m)
- In high linearity mode, the resolution is 0.03hPa (0.25m)
- With temperature output
- I2C interface
- Temperature compensation
- Lead-free, RoHS compliant
- MSL 1 response time: 7.5ms
- Standby current: 0.1μA
- No external clock circuit required
GPS precise navigation (dead reckoning, upper and lower bridge detection, etc.)
Indoor and outdoor navigation
Leisure, sports and medical health monitoring
Vertical speed indication (rising/sinking speed)
Fan power control