1. Detect the distance and test the white paper about 2 cm. The different distances of different colors are whiter.
2. Power supply voltage: 2.5 volts to 12 volts, no more than 12 volts (Note: The power supply voltage is low, the power supply
voltage is too high, the sensor life will be shorter, and the 5 volt power supply is the preferred power source).
3. Working current, 5 V 18-20ma. After many tests, the sensor hardware is set to the best performance of the current working 18 mA
and 20 mA, mainly in the anti-capacity interference. If you need small power consumption, we can modify it, at least they can do 5
mA. A message can be displayed.
4. The detected object, the final output signal level is low; no object is detected, and the final output signal is high.
5. TTL level sensor output, can be directly connected to the microcontroller IO port 3.3 volts or 5 volts.
Material: Metal, Plastic