Connect VCC (3.3V-5V) and GND, the module power indicator will be on, and the infrared emitting diode of TCRT5000 sensor will continuously emit infrared rays. When the emitted infrared rays are not reflected or reflected but the intensity is not strong enough, the infrared receiving tube It is always in the off state. At this time, the output terminal of the module is high, indicating that the diode is always off. When the detected object appears in the detection range, the infrared light is reflected back and the intensity is large enough, and the infrared receiving tube is saturated. The output of the module is low, indicating that the diode is lit. The DO output interface can be directly connected to the IO port of the microcontroller, and is generally connected to an external interrupt. Analog output AO When the infrared signal of the transmitting tube is reflected and received by the receiving tube, the resistance of the receiving tube will change, which is generally reflected in the form of voltage changes on the circuit, and is processed after ADC conversion or LM324 and other circuit shaping Output. The change in resistance starts from the intensity of the infrared signal received by the receiving tube, and is often expressed in terms of the color (reflectivity), shape of the reflecting surface, and the distance of the receiving tube of the reflecting surface.
Correct wiring! Do not connect the positive and negative terminals in the opposite direction to burn the board’s electronic components. Arduino players should set the MCU’s I / O port to input mode / receive mode, otherwise it cannot be used. For other MCUs, or more control boards such as ARM, if you need to set the I / O port to input / output mode, you must set it to input mode / receive mode, otherwise it cannot be used. 51 series microcontrollers can be used directly without setting input / output mode.
- Designed with the reflected infrared sensor, indicator light.
- Built in a potentiometer for sensitivity control.
- On-board LM393 voltage comparator chip and infrared sensing probe TCRT5000L
- Onboard signal output instructions, the output is the highly effective signal at the same time, the indicator lamp light output signal can be directly and single-chip microcomputer IO connection & middot
- Signal detection sensitivity can adjust
- Reserve all the way more circuits (P3 voltage drawn)
- Using the TCRT5000 infrared reflection sensor
- Output form: digital switch output (0 and 1)
- A fixed bolt hole, convenient installation.