PCF8563 main performance indicators
It can be powered by a spare battery.
Wide voltage range 1.0~ 5.5v.
Ultra low power consumption: a typical value of 0.25uA.
Through the I2C bus serial input/output.
The output frequency of the programmable clock is 32.768khz, 1024Hz, 32Hz, 1Hz.
There are four alarm functions and timer functions.
It contains reset circuit, oscillator capacitance and power loss detection circuit.
To open the leakage interrupt output.
Read and write 400KHZ.
* Right INT interrupt output (generally not available)
* Cotangent clock output terminal (usually not available)
* The SCL IIC clock interface is connected to the single chip computer IO port.
* SDA IIC digital interface connected with single chip microcomputer IO port.
* The GND module is externally connected.
* VCC power interface external to 3.3v-5v.