The infrared emitting diode of the TCRT5000 sensor continuously emits infrared rays. When the emitted infrared rays are not reflected back or reflected back but the intensity is not strong enough, the infrared receiving tube is always in the off state, and the output terminal of the module is at low level, indicating The diode is always in the off state; when the detected object appears in the detection range, the infrared is reflected back and the intensity is large enough, the infrared receiving tube is saturated, and the output terminal of the module is high at this time, indicating that the diode is lit.
- Using infrared light detection, anti-interference ability
- Sensor TCRT5000, high sensitivity, stable performance
- Operating voltage 5V,
- Output low black line, white line output high
- A fixing bolt holes for easy installation
- Detector distance: 10MM
- Applicable to a variety of platforms including Arduino / AVR / ARM /PIC