1. When the charging current drops to 100mA after reaching the final floating charge voltage, the charging cycle will be automatically terminated.
2. When the battery voltage drops below 4.05V (roughly corresponding to 80% to 90% of the battery capacity), the charging cycle starts again.
3. When the battery voltage is lower than 2.9V, the battery will be precharged with 100mA current.
4. With protection board, over-voltage protection, over discharge protection and over-current protection. Over discharge protection value: 2.4V; Over-current protection value: 4A.
5. Connect the power supply to activate the protection board for the first time.
It supports type-C interface power supply and is compatible with most PD fast charging heads.
1A high current linear charging.
With protection board function.
Input voltage range: 5~6V
Output voltage: 4.2V
Charging current: 1A
Plate size: 14×18×5mm (protrusion of C-Port female seat is about 1.5mm)