TTGO XI is a development board. Comes with USB chip, you can directly connect to the computer burning program. You can use Arduino.cc’s IDE to develop (you need your own installation support). The development environment is recommended, and the LGT support package can be installed directly in the development board manager.
The MCU used by WEMOS X2 is LGT8F328P, a MEGA328P compatible chip. Integrated USB, more convenient to use.
ALPHA 8F328P-U is a Arduino compatible development board. You can use Arduino IDE to develop (you need your own installation support). The development environment is recommended, and the LGT support package can be installed directly in the development board manager.
The MCU used by ALPHA 8F328P-U is LGT8F328P, a MEGA328P compatible chip. The USB chip is used in Thailand HT42B534-1, WIN10 and M AC OS X freedrive.
8F328D architecture design relatively new, peripheral function is far stronger than MEGA328. Especially the program encryption capability is far beyond MEGA328. For details, see the data book.
1. Product features
2. It comes with USB and is more convenient to use.
3. The 8F328D can be powered by 3V3 and 5V, operating at 16M frequencies with excellent levels of compatibility.
4. Built in high precision RC, without external crystal oscillator can be stable operation.
5. Less peripheral parts, simple circuit design.
6. 12 bit ADC (analog to digital conversion)
7. Bring DAC
8. Own GUID (unique ID) can be used for chip program encryption
9. Comes with an internal 1.024V/2.048V/4.096V + 1% calibration reference voltage source
|ADC||6 passageway12 position|
|Internal benchmark||1.024V/2.048V/4.096V ±0.5%|
|System logic level||Factory 3V3 (switch from pad to 5V)|